In addition to a paper poster, hybrid poster presenters are requested to upload a PDF version of their poster to the virtual platform until June 10, 2023, 23:59 hrs CEST. This will make your poster visible to all registered participants on the virtual conference platform from June 8, 2023 until November 30, 2023.
Schedule for display, mounting and removal
Please note that all times below refer to British Summer Time (BST) (GMT +1)
All details on your poster presentation (e.g. poster group, poster board number) will be emailed to you.
- Posters will be on display from Saturday, June 10 (09:30 hrs BST) to Monday, June 12 (17:00 hrs BST).
- Poster mounting will be possible as of Saturday, June 10, 09:30 hrs BST
- Poster viewing with authors: In order to enable discussion and interaction with other participants, the presence at your poster board will be mandatory between:
- Poster Group A: Sunday, June 11, 13:00-14:00 hrs BST (for posters with poster number ending “A”, e.g. P01.001.A, P01.003.A – this refers to your final poster number – not the abstract control number!)
- Poster Group B: Sunday, June 11, 15:45-16:45 hrs BST (for posters with poster number ending “B”, e.g. P01.001.B, P01.003.B – this refers to your final poster number – not the abstract control number!)
- Poster Group C: Monday, June 12, 13:00-14:00 hrs BST (for posters with poster number ending “C”, e.g. P01.001.C, P01.003.C – this refers to your final poster number – not the abstract control number!)
- Poster Group D: Monday, June 12, 15:45-16:45 hrs BST (for posters with poster number ending “D”, e.g. P01.001.D, P01.003.D – this refers to your final poster number – not the abstract control number!)
- Poster removal times for the different groups:
- Groups A, B, C: Monday, June 12 from 15:45-16:45 hrs BST (strict!)
- Group D: Monday, June 12 from 16:45-17:00 hrs BST (strict!)
Posters that will not be removed by Monday, June 12 at 17:00 hrs BST will be removed by the staff, will not be kept or mailed to the presenter but will be discarded. Please note that the door to the exhibition hall will be closing at 17:00 hrs BST.
Please note that the organisers cannot assume any liability for loss or damage of posters displayed in the poster area.
The ESHG does not offer an onsite printing service.
In case you want to print your poster in Glasgow, you can contact the following printing company by email:
Buchanan McPherson Ltd
- Deadline to provide files and complete the payment: Wednesday, May 31, 2023
- Payments must be received prior to printing. Payment is only possible via bank transfer (no credit card payments) and must be received by the printing company until May 31, 2023.
- A2 (420mm W x 594mm H) Cost including DELIVERY – £30 +20% VAT = £36
- A1 (594mm W X 841mm H) Cost including DELIVERY – £37 +20% VAT = £44.40
- A0 (841mm W X 1189mm H) Cost including DELIVERY – £47 + 20% VAT = £56.40
- Delivery of the printed poster must be confirmed with Derek by email and is possible to the delegate’s hotel or SEC Glasgow
- File requirements:
- the posters must be supplied as a print ready PDF with trim marks and a 3mm bleed if required
- set up as CMYK AND NOT RGB
- images used on the poster need to be supplied as high res (200 – 300 dpi)
Please note that it is allowed for participants to take pictures in the conference venue (including the exhibition hall, poster area and lecture halls). If you do not wish any scientific content of your presentation to be photographed, please indicate this clearly visible on your poster.
Social Media Policy ESHG 2023
Presentation certificates will be available for download to all abstract authors on the virtual conference platform one week after the conference. Please do not request certificates onsite, via phone or email.
For support contact the conference organizing office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.